The B1100-2 uses a high precision digital sensor that makes the B1100-2 suitable for altitude measurements, vertical velocity indication, and weather monitoring. Data is recorded at a user selectable period ranging between 20 Hz and one sample per hour. The B1100-2 can be programmed to start and stop at specific times each day. When connected via the USB to a personal computer, the B1100-2 appears as a standard mass storage device containing the comma delimited data files and user setup files. The commercial standard "AA" battery provides extended life operation suitable to long term data acquisition applications. See our webpage for further details.
- Low cost, compact design
- 30000 - 110,000 Pa pressure range (+/-250 Pa max.)
- User defined sample period of 20Hz to once per hour
- Programmable start and stop time
- Accurate (50 PPM) time stamped data using Real Time Clock (RTC)
- Records temperature at user selectable intervals
- Data recorded to a removable microSD card (8GB included)
- Easily readable comma separated text data files
- System appears as USB Mass Storage Device to Windows, Mac, and Linux OS's so the transfer of data files, system configuration, or clock initialization requires no special software.
- Standard replaceable 'AA' type battery
- LED indicator lights for system status
- $120: Single unit is sold with a USB extender cable, a convenient screwdriver, and an alkaline AA battery.
- $550: 5 unit kit includes five loggers, a USB extender cable and a screwdriver. Batteries not included (saves shipping weight).