The F6E freight monitoring system is built around our successful X6-1A accelerometer data logger. Inside the compact weatherproof enclosure is the X6-1A system, 2 D-cell batteries for extended data logging life, an on/off switch to initiate data collection, and a lithium battery to maintain the real time clock. This rugged system is designed to constantly collect precise time stamped data for over 20 days at 20 samples per second.
- Compact size 4"x6"x2" weighs 1-lb 2-oz (100mm-150mm-50mm, 505g)
- Tough weatherproof polycarbonate case
- Onboard 1GB microSD memory card records 20 days of data at 20Hz (40 days at 10Hz)
- 2 D-cell (ANSI 13A, IEC LR20) batteries operate the system for 60 days
- Internal lithium backup battery maintians Real Time Clock for years of service
- Periodic temperature data
- User selectable +/-2 and +/-6g ranges
- Push button switch to start and stop data recording
- Easily readable comma separated text data files
- User selectable dead band setting
- Accurate (2 PPM) time stamped data using Real Time Clock (RTC)
- Data transfer compatible with Windows/Linux/Mac via Universal Serial Bus (USB) interface (no special software required)
Read the complete description of the F6E or see our complete line of products.