The USB Impact sensor is a high-g, three axis accelerometer data recorder. Data is continuously stored onboard a 1GByte micro-sd card. To retrieve recorded data, plug into any USB host and the data is instantly available through Excel compatible .csv files see our webpage for details.
- 3-axis +/-250g accelerometer
- Internal, rechargeable Li-ion battery
- 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256 or 512Hz user selectable sample rate
- Accurate (2 PPM) time stamped data using Real Time Clock (RTC)
- Easily readable comma separated text data files
- Data recorded to a field removable 1Gb microSD card (included)
- Data transfer compatible with Windows/Linux/Mac via Universal Serial Bus (USB) interface (no special software required)
Visit our web page of examples
to see fun and informative applications using the X250-1 data logger.
See our datasheet (pdf)
for additional details