The X16-4 is a hardware update of the X16-2 design. The X16-4 uses a digital 3-axis 16g accelerometer, a 500mAh rechargeable lithium-polymer battery, and a convenient push button switch to start and stop data recording. Data is recorded at user selectable rates of up to 400Hz at 16-bit resolution. The X16-4 acts as a USB Mass storage device (like a USB flash drive) when connected to a personal computer. Data is stored as plain text Comma Separated Values (.csv), ready to be imported into any spreadsheet, word processor, or end user application. Read more about our data logger product-line features. See our webpage for further details.Features
- Low cost
- 3-axis accelerometer
- +/-16g range
- 16-bit resolution
- Sensor oversampled 8X and processed through FIR filter
- User selectable sample rates of 12, 25, 50, 100, 200, and 400 Hz
- Accurate Real Time Clock (50 PPM) time stamps data with 0.1ms precision
- Compact, rugged, and ready to use packaging
- Weighs 37g (1.3oz) with battery
- Easily readable comma separated text data files
- User selectable dead band setting
- Data recorded to a field removable 8Gb microSD card (included)
- Data transfer compatible with Windows/Linux/Mac via Universal Serial Bus (USB) interface (no special software required)
- $140: Single unit is sold with a USB extender cable and a nifty screwdriver.
- $650: 5 unit kit includes five loggers, a USB extender cable and a screwdriver.