The X16-mini is our smallest data logger - measuring only 2.0x1.0x0.5 inch and weighing only 0.6oz. The X16-mini records a constant stream of time stamped accelerometer data to flash memory. Acceleration is collected in X, Y, and Z axes and stored at a user selectable rate of up to 400Hz. The logger mounts as a standard mass storage device, which facilitates easy access to the comma delimited text data files and user setup files. The small size and simple operation makes the X16-mini ideal for monitoring human and animal activity. See our webpage for further details.
- Compact size (2.0"L 1.0"W 0.5"H, 0.6oz)
- digital 3-axis +/-16g accelerometer
- 16-bit full range resolution (2048 counts/g)
- User selectable sample rates of 6, 12, 25, 50, 100, 200, 400 Hz
- Internal hardwired rechargeable Lithium-Polymer battery, charges via USB
- Easily readable comma separated text data files
- Accurate time stamped data using Real Time Clock (RTC)
- Data recorded to internal 8GB flash memory
- Data transfer compatible with Windows/Linux/Mac via Universal Serial Bus (USB) interface (no special software required)
- $130: Single unit is sold with a USB extender cable and a nifty screwdriver with magnetic tip (convenient for activating the X16-mini logger).
- $600: 5 unit kit includes five loggers, a USB extender cable and the magnetic screwdriver.