The X2-2 uses a high sensitivity, low noise, 3-axis, +/-2g accelerometer sensor ideal for low amplitude vibration monitoring. Data is stored at user selectable rates up to 512Hz. The logger operates from an internal 500mAh lithium-polymer rechargeable battery that recharges when connected to a computer USB port. The X2-2 acts as a USB Mass storage device (like a USB flash drive) when connected to a computer, which provide quick and convenient access to data files. Data is stored as plain text Comma Separated Values format (.csv), ready to be imported into any spreadsheet, word processor, or end user application. Read more about the X2-2 data logger product features.
- Low cost, compact size (4"x1"x1")
- high-sensitivity, low noise 3-axis +/-2g accelerometer
- User selectable sample rates of 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512 Hz
- 15-bit resolution
- Sensor is oversampled 8X and the data processed through FIR filter
- Internal hardwired rechargeable Lithium-Polymer battery, charges via USB
- Push button switch to start and stop data recording
- Easily readable comma separated text data files
- User selectable dead band setting
- Accurate (50 PPM) time stamped data using Real Time Clock (RTC)
- Data recorded to a field removable 8Gb microSD card (included)
- Data transfer compatible with Windows/Linux/Mac via Universal Serial Bus (USB) interface (no special software required)
- Extended data logging capability using an external 5V USB power source (end-user supplied)
- $150: Single unit is sold with a USB extender cable and a nifty screwdriver.
- $700: 5 unit kit includes five loggers, a USB extender cable and a screwdriver.