We have transitioned the old X250/X50 loggers to one product using a digital 3-axis 200g accelerometer sensor. The sensor provides excellent low-noise and low power capabilities that is best suited for applications involving events that exceed capabilities of the X16 series products. The small compact device captures impact events with precise timing and records the data to the internal flash memory. The plain text comma separated data files are easily accessible via the USB mass storage device interface. See our webpage for further details.
- 3-axis +/-200g accelerometer data logger
- Internal, rechargeable 500mAh Li-poly battery
- 12, 25, 50, 100, 200, 400 Hertz user selectable sample rate
- Accurate (50 PPM) time stamped data using Real Time Clock (RTC)
- Easily readable comma separated text data files
- Data recorded to a field removable 8Gb microSD card (included)
- Data transfer compatible with Windows/Linux/Mac via Universal Serial Bus (USB) interface (no special software required)
- Low cost high-g accelerometer logger
- $199: Single unit is sold with a USB extender cable and a nifty screwdriver.
- $925: 5 unit kit includes five loggers, a USB extender cable and a screwdriver.