The USB Impact accelerometer data logger is a high-g, three axis accelerometer data recorder. Data is continuously stored to a 2GByte microSD card. Plug the device into any USB host to access the text based .csv data files. See our webpage for further details.
Please note that this is a discontinued product and is no longer supported. See our new X200-4 for the latest impact accelerometer logger.
Choose between 3 variations:
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Internal, rechargeable Li-ion battery
- 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256 or 512Hz user selectable sample rate
- Accurate (5 PPM) time stamped data using Real Time Clock (RTC)
- Easily readable comma separated text data files
- Data recorded to a field removable 2Gb microSD card (included)
- Data transfer compatible with Windows/Linux/Mac via Universal Serial Bus (USB) interface (no special software required)
- X50-2: +/-50g range $199
- X250-2: +/-250g range $199
Visit our web page of examples to see fun and informative applications using the X250-2 data logger.
See our datasheet (pdf) for additional details.