The X16-1E is a hardware update of the X16-1D. The X16-1E implements a digital 3-axis 16g accelerometer with user selectable sample rates up to 400Hz. This simple device stores acceleration (movement) on the device for later viewing and analysis. Just plug it into any USB host to retrieve data. The USB-Accelerometer acts as a USB Mass storage device (like a USB flash drive). Data is stored as plain text Comma Separated Values (.csv), ready to be imported into any spreadsheet, word processor, or end user application. See our webpage for further details.Features
- Low cost
- 3-axis accelerometer
- +/-16g range
- 16-bit resolution
- Sensor oversampled 8X and processed through FIR filter
- User selectable sample rates of 12, 25, 50, 100, 200, and 400 Hz
- Real Time Clock (50 PPM) time stamps data with 0.1ms precision
- Compact, rugged, and ready to use packaging
- Weighs 55g (2oz) with battery
- Easily readable comma separated text data files
- User selectable dead band setting
- Data recorded to a field removable 8Gb microSD card (included)
- Data transfer compatible with Windows/Linux/Mac via Universal Serial Bus (USB) interface (no special software required)
- Operates on an AA type battery.
- $89: Single unit is sold with a USB extender cable, a convenient screwdriver, and an alkaline AA battery.
- $410: 5 unit kit includes five loggers, a USB extender cable and a screwdriver. Batteries not included (saves shipping weight).